Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

From Japan. Today was a semi-warm day... compared to the past few weeks. I've been watching various Christmas specials featuring Bart Simpson and Charlie Brown. But not together, although that would be pretty interesting.

Some of our students gave me gifts yesterday as we finished Test Week. I got crablegs, a tiny glass Christmas tree, a cloth 2007 calendar that coincidentally perfectly replaces the 2006 version I've enjoyed, some nice chocolate and a bottle of Italian wine.

I also did some photo reference searches for the graphic novel I'm working on, took care of some laundry, and cleaned and straightened up. I may not post tomorrow so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have a Jim Brown Christmas!

Merry Christmas from Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken... Japan.

No comments: