Friday, October 31, 2014

Thousands of Halloween revelers descend on Shibuya

Thousands of Halloween revelers descend on Shibuya

Some fantastic photos accompanying this article.  Looks like a lot of fun had by everyone but the 200 riot cops.  But they might have secretly enjoyed it, too.  I'd like to think that.  "We're here in case anyone gets out of hand, but we also get to see a lot of party people in crazy costumes, so there's that."

I didn't read any alarmist stories about foreigners running wild on the Yamanote Line this year.  Maybe some Japanese-language newspapers ran them or I just overlooked the ones in the English-language news sites I visit.  Whatever the reason, it's been a refreshing change.  I'm in favor of any excuse for wearing costumes and dancing and I don't want a few bad candy apples spoiling the fun for the rest of us.  Even if I didn't participate.  I enjoy the potential for participation.  Next year, right?  Next year I'm going to go all out.  In a safe way everyone can enjoy.

2 comments:

المتوكل على الله said...

Thanks for accepting the comment. And help to publish my site.
افضل شركات التنظيف بالرياض
كافة أعمال النظافة العامة للمنازل تقدمها شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض من تنظيف للسراميك او البلاط ومجالس أرضية والموكيت والسجاد مع التعطير بافضل المواد التنظيف، باحدث الماكينات مع التنظيف نظافة الوجهات الزجاجية.
شركة-تنظيف-موكيت-بالرياض
شركة-تنظيف-كنب-بالرياض
شركة-تنظيف-مساجد-بالرياض
شركة-تنظيف-واجهات-بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة رش دفان بالرياض

محمد الكومي said...

شركة ورس بالاحساء
شركة ورس لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء
شركة ورس لمكافحة الحشرات