Sunday, January 26, 2014

A follow-up: Factory worker arrested over tainted frozen food

Factory worker arrested over tainted frozen food



Well, that's one way to protest low wages.  I'd just suck it up at work and take it out on loved ones passive-aggressively in the classic American style.  Or, you know, find another job.  I'm posting this because it's something I posted about a few weeks ago and also because I really like the comment from someone named "Tessa" about the gyoza party.  I enjoy this company's microwaveable pizza-- and I've probably eaten some produced by the suspect in this story-- and my main takeaway here is a craving for it right now!



Which I won't satisfy for fear of being poisoned by pesticide.  I'll just have to wait for it to pass.  Can't make homemade microwaveable pizza.  If I could, we'd have a party.

No comments: