Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sweet Streets: Art Inspired by Japanese Street Fashion - MELT-BANANA's MySpace Blog |

I'm not really intending this to be a Melt-Banana fan blog, but it sure looks that way, doesn't it? Well, I am a fan and they have so much going on lately, so here's this:

Sweet Streets: Art Inspired by Japanese Street Fashion - MELT-BANANA's MySpace Blog

Shared via AddThis

Melt-Banana has a song on a compilation CD that comes with Hi-Fructose volume 12 and apparently has something to do with the current show Sweet Streets: Art Inspired by Japanese Street Fashion at Gallery Nucleus. I don't pretend to know what's going on (okay, sometimes I do), I'm just excited by this seeming collision between several things I love. Moments like these place me in danger of going all solipsistic on you.

No comments: