Sunday, August 25, 2013

'Love of buses' trips up Osaka man | The Japan Times

'Love of buses' trips up Osaka man | The Japan Times

Everyone must love something.  This guy expressed his love for buses in the wrong way, which I deplore, but he did it out of love, which I applaud.  I applaud his enthusiasm.

Why buses?  Why not buses?  Why anything?  Love for an activity or enthusiasm for a hobby can make life better and possibly longer, although it may seem shorter.  That's just the way it goes when you're doing things you enjoy, be it watching movies or stealing bus destination signs.  The dragon in Grendel advised the monster to steal gold and sit on it.

I don't advise anyone to steal anything, but I do recommend you find a nice hobby and go to it with gusto.  Keep it within the limits of legality, though.

No comments: