Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A New Twist Has Been Added to the Miyagi Tadpole Mystery...

A 74-year-old woman in Miyagi prefecture says she actually saw tadpoles falling from the sky. That certainly deepens the mystery surrounding these piles of tadpoles and small fish. Assuming she's telling the truth-- and I have no reason to disbelieve her at this time-- it casts doubts on my "prankster hoax" theory, unless these jokers have access to relatively quiet aircraft. It's possible-- due to their commonplace nature-- an airplane or helicopter could fly over and be ignored, but who would go to such expense to rain tadpoles down on Miyagi? Could this be the work of birds or curiously selective waterspouts? This calls for some dedicated Forteans to fly themselves over here and investigate!

I'd do it myself but 1) I'm already over here and 2) I have to work for a living and my job isn't (unfortunately) "fulltime investigator of strange phenomena."

No comments: