Monday, April 7, 2014

Animal Koban?

Saitama policeman arrested for damaging trunk of taxi while intoxicated

Of course I'm talking about the Saitama police, you twerp!  This year is going to be different.  This year, we're going to grab the tanuki by the balls and kick those punks off whatever it is they're on.  It's time for someone to set their foot down.  And that foot is me.

Shoot, who am I to judge?  I've never worked while drunk, and I've certainly never been responsible for public safety whether intoxicated or otherwise.  But at the same time, I've done some pretty lousy things while sloshed on alcohol.  Actually, the story doesn't reveal if the police officer in question was on duty or off.  Reading between the lines, I'm going to assume he was on duty.  If so, I hope there's some sort of internal affairs punishment involved.  If not, let it go.

No comments: